The Xbox gaming system line is well-known for its game-sharing capabilities. Game sharing permits you and a buddy to share game catalogs and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions, including Game Pass. It’s a terrific method to play more games on a budget.
Two Xbox One consoles must use the Xbox One’s game-sharing capabilities. You may also need the login details for both your Xbox Live account and your game-sharing buddy’s Xbox Live account.
How to Share Games on Xbox One
Before you start, you and your gameshare partner must have access to every other’s systems and be prepared to trade account information, including the email addresses linked with your Xbox accounts and the corresponding passwords.
The following steps will describe what you and your companion should do on your Xbox One from here. You need to undergo the procedure twice to trade libraries: first, link your Xbox One to their account and connect your Xbox One to yours.
- To access the instructions, press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Scroll to the ‘Sign In’ option on the left.
- Click the ‘Add new’ button.
- Get your friend’s Microsoft account email or sign in and the password they use to sign up or allow them to log in on your Xbox One.
- After reviewing the privacy statement summary, click ‘Next.’
- Determine your choices.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide and choose ‘Home’ to return to the house screen on the controller.
- From Home, scroll left and located, choose your friend’s Gamertag, and click on ‘Sign in.’
Now that your friend’s Xbox profile is on your Xbox One, you want to complete yet another set of steps before you play their games.
- Hit the controller’s Xbox button while logged in with your friend’s Xbox account to open the guide.
- Go to System; Settings; Personalization; and so My Home Xbox.
- Make this my home Xbox to create the console your Home Xbox.
Does Xbox One Game Sharing Support All Games?
There aren’t many if you’re attempting to find a catch for Xbox One game sharing. If you game share with a buddy, you may have access to all or any of their games, including those from subscription services, but you may not have access to the EA Access trials. Games from the EA Access Vault, Game Pass, and Games with Gold should all be playable through game sharing.